Wednesday, March 27, 2013

One Dress, Two Ways

I am obsessed with my most recent Anthropologie purchase. I first saw this "Accordion Midi Dress" during Christmas time in black and was waiting for it to go on sale. Unfortunately, I couldn't wait long enough for it to go on sale, but I did wait long enough for it to become available in this beautiful ice blue color! I love the look of this dress. It is both elegant and sophisticated, and you can dress it up or down depending on where you are wearing it. One thing is for sure, whether you wear it casual or dress it up, you will look stunning. Lucky for you, Anthropologie is now having a 20% off sale on all their dresses from now until Sunday!

Necklace: Veronica M (Pasadena)
Belt: Madewell 

Sunglasses: Ray-Ban (Justin)

Shoes: Tory Burch







2 comments: