Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spring Forward

Daylight Savings Time always takes a couple days to get use to, but I always love when it starts staying lighter, later. This week has particularly reminded me that Summer is on its way with the heat we have been having in LA. I found myself thinking about bathing suits and the beach on my drive home today, so I thought I would share a few favorites for this season. I really love the idea of a beautiful one-piece this year and turkish towels! 

Black L*Space Fringe Bikini
Robin Piccone 'Penelope' Crochet One-Piece
L*Space Ariel Bandeau

Norma Kamali Halter Bikini and Bill Halter One-Piece

VIX Tanzania Bandeau Carmen
Mara Hoffman 'Frida' V-Wire Bikini

Turkish-T Towels
Lemlem 'Dehna' Tunic Cover Up

VIX 'Christy' Tunic
Mikoh Waikiki Caftan

L*Space 'Sahara's' Dream Poncho
Vitamin A 'Talitha' Tunic Cover Up
James Perse Hooded Beach Poncho


No comments:

Post a Comment